Current version of Halley: 2012-03-06; v.0.06
- Calculation of the ephemeris added.
- Application Name changed to Halley - Electronic Ephemeris of Comets.
- The calculations are organized into three main Tasks - Orbit Diagrams, Ephemerides and Close Approaches.
- Some bugs fixed.
- Numerical ephemerides JPL DE423 added (working ephemeris defined now in the program options).
- Different input formats of the current epoch added.
- Now the planet's radius can be taken into account when calculating the close approaches.
- Added calculation of position and velocity in different coordinate systems.
- Fixed upper limit of JPL DE406 ephemeris in the verification procedure of the integration interval.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of minimal distance to Earth at each appearance.
- Multi-language support added.
- Russian localization added.
- The first release of electronic catalogue.
- Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7.
- 256 MB of memory or greater.
- Approximately 300 MB of free disk space.
- 800x600 screen resolution or higher.